Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Challenge #80- Winner

Hello. It's time to announce the winner from the Stencil Challenge. A big thank you to all who participated.

The top tangle goes to...
 
by Kristina
Congratulations, Kristina! Your stenciled background compliments your adorable scene so well. Great Job!

Please email neatandtangledstamps(at)gmail.com so we can get you set up with your prize and feel free to display the "top tangle" badge on your blog!

There were a few other projects that caught our eye that we thought deserved some recognition, so here are the honorable mentions, or as we like to call them, the "lovely little tangles"!

 
By Maryam
By ScRapEva
By Jill H

Gorgeous cards, ladies! Please feel free to display the 'lovely little tangle' badge on your blogs!

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out the next challenge that will debut this Thursday, June 1st @ 9:00  a.m. EST...

4 comments:

  1. Oh my... Thank you so much for choosing my card! I'm so excited! Congrats to all the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kristina!! So well deserved--I adore this card you made! Goodness, so fun!! :)
    I'm also happy to see these other fantastic cards featured! Inspiring designs!
    Thank you for the shout out for my card--made my day! ❤️ N&T stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my.. Thanks so much.. I really enjoyed this lovely challenge . Congratulations to all you ladies your cards are amazing 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and congratulations to all for your cards!!! They are awesome!!!
    I am very happy to see my card with an honorable mention. Thank you!!!
    Have a nice day ;)

    ReplyDelete